How to Downgrade Asus Zenfone 5 From Lollipop to KitKat
Downgrade Zenfone 5 from Lollipop to KitKat – Recently Asus officially has provided an update to Android 5.0 Lollipop for Zenfone 5. If you’ve updated your Zenfone 5 to Android 5.0 Lollipop and are now experiencing some Lollipop problems on the Zenfone 5 which have made you want to downgrade back to KitKat, we can show just how easy it is to downgrade the Zenfone 5 from Android 5.0 Lollipop to Android 4.4 KitKat.
In accordance with the above title at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share the tutorial How to Downgrade Asus Zenfone 5 From Lollipop to KitKat for you. It is very easy you just need to download some firmware downgrade from lollipop to kitkat for Zenfone 5. for more details please follow the tutorial below.
- Please must to download the UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip/UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-126.96.36.199-user.zip to perform downgrade procedure.
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Downgrade image will only revert back to latest KK version
- After OTA downgrade, device will perform factory reset automatically.then reboot automatically to complete upgrade process
- System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrade
Downgrade Zenfone 5 Steps (From L to KK)
- Download the downgrade tool: UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-188.8.131.52-user.zip/UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-184.108.40.206-user.zip
- Using MTP connecting Zenfone 5 with PC. (Enable MTP: Setting–>Storage–>press the USB icon on right corner–> Enable MTP)
- Copy file UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip to t he Zenfone 5 internal storage.
- Remove the USB cable, the device will pops up the system upgrade information.
- After finished, device will auto reboot and perform factory reset.
- Then copy file UL-ASUS_T00F-WW-18.104.22.168-user to the Zenfone 5 internal storage again.
- After downgraded, device will auto reboot and perform factory reset.
- After finished, please go to Settings->About-> software information->Build number. The version should be V22.214.171.124
Asus Zenfone 5 Downgrade Firmware from Lollipop to KitKat
Version WW_126.96.36.199 (Downgrad Version)
|File Size||720.15 (MBytes)2015/06/03|
Version WW_188.8.131.52 (Downgrad Version)
|File Size||730.49 (MBytes)2015/06/03|
Version TW_184.108.40.206 (Downgrad Version)
|File Size||719.66 (MBytes)2015/05/29|
Version TW_220.127.116.11 (Downgrad Version)
|File Size||732.74 (MBytes)2015/05/29|