Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware V7.3.3 (Lollipop Upgrade)
Asus Zenfone 4 Lollipop Upgrade – ASUS has released a latest firmware update for ZenFone 4 (A400CG) software Image: V7.3.3. Android 5.0 Lollipop update this time is the most awaited by Zenfone 4 users because this is the latest version of Android.
If you can not wait to try out Android 5.0 Lollipop on Zenfone 4 (T00I), at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share an Android Lollipop update for Zenfone 4 (A400CG) and how to install it.
The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade.
- Battery Widget
- Google Text-To-Speech
- Movie Studio
Please notice that below new apps will be added in this system upgrade.
- ASUS Auto-start Service Manager:
- Prevent unwanted apps from automatically starting up and using RAM
- Stop services immediately and prevent Android from restarting these apps again
- ASUS Support
- Add Assistance in ASUS Help
- Support bug reporting mechanism?
- Enable Push notification service
- Add unread count badge
- Add new item reminders for articles
- Support Google Analytics mechanism
Please notice that some feature changes in this system upgrade.
- Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info
- Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo
- InCall screen: remove inCall animation & cover
- Quick settings/Recent app layout change
Steps of Update:
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
- How to update Manual ?
Note: Before upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop make sure you have updated to Firmware V6.3.3 first.
Zenfone 4 Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware Download
|File Size||779.09 (MBytes) 2015/05/29|
|File Size||807,74 (MBytes) 2015/05/26|