Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware Update V6.5.35
Zenfone 4 Firmware Update V6.5.35 – ASUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 4 (A400CG) with software Image: V6.5.35 (Android 4.4). In this firmware update there is an Improved the accuracy of battery percentage display.
If you want to update the firmware on Zenfone 4, but you still have not got the Zenfone OTA updates you do not need to worry, because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share a link to download the Firmware Update V6.5.35 for Zenfone 4 (T00I).
- Improved the accuracy of battery percentage display
Steps of Update
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 4
- How to OTA Updating on Zenfone 4 ?
Path: Settings->About->System Updatete->Check for Update
- How to update via ADB sideload ?
- How to Manually Updating Firmware V6.5.35 ?
For OTA file
- Rename file that you downloaded into UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-126.96.36.199-user
- Move OTA file to Internal Storage
- You will see notification and press it
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings–>About–>Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About->software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware V6.5.35
Firmware (V6.5.34 to V6.5.35) WW
|File Size||13.64 MBytes update 2014/11/24|
Firmware V6.5.35 WW
|File Size||809.09 MBytes update 2014/11/27|