[Asus Zenfone] How to Enter Recovery Mode
What is recovery? In Android, recovery refers to the dedicated, bootable partition that has the recovery console installed. A combination of key presses (or instructions from a command line) will boot your phone to recovery, where you can find tools to help repair (recover) your installation as well as install official OS updates.
How to Enter Recovery Mode On Asus Zenfone 5 and 6
- Turn off your Asus Zenfone
- Hold Power button + Volume up, for a few seconds, into Fastboot Mode mode.
- Asus Zenfone “Recovery“, press the power button to confirm the choice by the volume keys.
Asus Zenfone Restore Factory Setting:
- By the volume keys select “RECOVERY”, then press the power button to confirm we’ll see ASUS logo, such as 5 seconds (there will be a short black, normal) will see the android baby logo icon, as shown below:
Operation android after see baby icon:
- Hold down the volume down button
- Always hold, click volume up button
- Then release (volume up button), [Volume Down key, always hold]
Will see the following screen, namely Recovery recovery mode, the volume buttons to select “wipe data / factory reset” press the power button to confirm.