Download ASUS ZenFone 3 Max Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware
Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROM for ZenFone 3 Max – Here we share an direct link to download newest Asus ZenFone 3 Max Nougat Firmware. ASUS begins rolling out WW_14.0200.1704.119 firmware update for ZenFone 3 Max which bumps computer software model to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The Zenfone 3 Max update is an Incremental update which rolls out in stage sensible way.
The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the update. You can wait around for the OTA updates, or you can Download Asus ZenFone 3 Max Android 7.1.1 Firmware and update it by manual with tutorial below. Download Asus ZenFone 3 Max Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware from below.
We will give you the Asus Zenfone 3 Max Stock firmware OTA zip that you can flash on your smartphone. Asus Zenfone 3 Max firmware v14.0200.1704.119 update provides the newest Android 7.1.1 to the system and increases ZenUI. If you wish to upgrade your Asus Zenfone 3 Max at the latest edition then Download Asus ZenFone 3 Max Full firmware below.
- This tutorial is only for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max (ZC553KL) version 14.0200.1704.119 for WW SKU only.
- Follow the instruction correctly, or you may damage your device. We are not responsible for any damage or crash to your smartphone.
- This process will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a full backup of your smartphone data before proceed.
- Make sure that your smartphone has 50-60% battery level to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Ensure you have free space at least 2GB on your internal storage.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for ZenFone 3 Max
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on ZenFone 3 Max
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Max Nougat v14.0200.1704.119 firmware from link above, and rename it to update.zip.
- Turn off the phone, then restart it into Recovery Mode, by pressing Power + Volume Up.
- After that, choose the Apply Update from SD Card option.
- Pick the update.zip file.
- Wait around for around ten minutes, till the process is accomplished.
- Reboot the smartphone.
- To manually check for the update, you can go to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
- Please choose Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. Then enable Developer Options, which you need to go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download and set it up the ADB and fastboot driver on your PC (Download Here).
- Download the Android Nougat OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 3 Max on link above, and then Copy ROM to ADB folder.
- Now Turn Off your smartphone and reboot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
- Then Choose Apply Update from ADB
- Now Connect your smartphone to Laptop or PC
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, you need to press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Then, check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, this means you’re ready to flash the ROM
- For flashing the Nougat ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 Max you have to type this command below.
adb sideload File_name.zip
- Wait until the process completely done and then Reboot your smartphone (this will take more than 5 minutes)