Download Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL)
Download Android Nougat for ZenFone 3 Ultra – The new Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra joins the club of the smartphone that may now operate Android Nougat because the most current WW_14.1010.1704.46 firmware is now available for downloading.
The update provides lots of enhancements, including Google integration to the manufacturers, optimizes system balance ZenUI launcher and even more. By following the actions below you will find a quick manual on the solution to install and obtain Nougat on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra and set it up on your smartphone in just several minutes.
Please reconsider the following aspects before starting the installation, to avoid any complications or even damaging your phone:
- The technique works just for the ZU680KL edition of the Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra. Don’t try it on other models!
- The update will not erase the data, but the recommendation is to take a full backup of the device and then continue with the installation.
- Make sure that you have at least 50-60% battery on your smartphone so that you can prevent an accidental shutdown.
- Ensure that you have free 2GB space on your smartphone.
- Please follow the tutorial in this guide carefully.
Download ZenFone 3 Ultra 7.0 Nougat Firmware
How to Install Nougat Firmware on Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra
- Download Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra Nougat v14.1010.1704.46 file from above, and rename it to update.zip.
- Turn off the phone, then restart it into Recovery Mode, by pressing Power + Volume Up.
- After that, choose the Apply Update from SD Card option.
- Pick the update.zip file.
- Wait around for around ten minutes, till the process is accomplished.
- Reboot the smartphone.
- In the first step go to Settings > About Phone> Build Number. Tap 7 times to it,to permit Developer Options. From here, permit the USB options.
- Download and set it up the ADB and fastboot driver on your PC (Download Here).
- For step 3, download 7.0 Nougat OTA .zip file for ZenFone 3 Ultra from above and then copy the ROM to the same folder where you’ve ADB installed.
- Turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery Mode. This might be done by pressing Power + Volume Up.
- Pick the Apply Update from ADB option.
- Connect your smartphone to a laptop or a desktop.
- Now go to the ADB folder, and then press Shift and Right click to open a command and check for the connection by typing adb devices. If the phone is listed, then you can start flashing the ROM.
- Please type adb sideload File_name.zip. This action will start flashing the ROM.
- Now please wait for a few minutes, until the process is completely over.
- Reboot your smartphone. This first boot will take more than five minutes.