Root Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL – This Android devices released on, August, 2015. This guide will explain to you how to Root android device on Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL with easy and simple step. This root guide is work smoothly on Asus ZenFone series (2/4/5/6) that run on Android Kitkat and Lollipop, before you Root this Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL you must ensure your firmware and devices version.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various Android’s subsystems. One thing that should you know that rooting on your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL may cause loss of warranty. You are only responsible for any further losses and damages caused to device. We will not be held liable in any circumstances.
Actually you can root Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL without using a computer, Some android user using kingroot to root their Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL without a computer, cause Kingroot support Android 2.x to Android 5.x.
Before you perform root in this Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL, it’s better you know what is the spesification of this devics. Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL comes with 5,5 Inchi wide LCD, Android OS, Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) and Chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 2 GB of RAM as their engine.Additional feature is main camera with 13 MP and secondary camera 5 MP will give you good experience to take any picture.
Now, follow the isntruction list bellow, Do it With Your Own Risk.
Prepare Root Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL
Make sure to always take backup all your important data like music, video, SMS, document (see this guide) and other data to the other resource outside of Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL device, and make sure your battery is fully charged or at least there is 80% of power on it before you continoued to proceed, Then download this tool below :
- Download and isntall Intel USB Driver and Asus USB Driver (make sure to install this driver correctly)
- An important file you need is download ZenFoneRootkit, After you finish download this file exract this file on specific folder on your computer.
- Then enable USB Debugging on your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL devices (Tutorial HERE).
Steps Root Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL
- After you The first step above done, now following this guide.
- Next, Connect your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL to Computer. Make sure your devices detected with your installed driver.
- Then open to ZenFoneRootkit folder, find and double click CheckBeforeAction.bat file.
- Now you will open program ins DOS Mode, “Press Any key to continue” this prompt will appear on screen to make sure your devices connected to your computer perfectly.
- If your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL detected, now you continue to root your device by open Root.bat (for windows user) or Root.sh (for linux user).
- Then follow instructions show on your screen, and waiting for rooting process.
- If you see finish message on computer screen, it’s mean you have finished root Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL process.
- And you will see SuperSU installed on your application drawer.
- To verify your root status on Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL you can use Root Checker, download it directly from your phone from Google Play Store.
UnRoot Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL
- This a aesy way if you want to UnRoot your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL devices, Just open UnRoot.bat (for windows user) or UnRoot.sh (for Linux user), and wait for UnRoot Process.
- Now, when UnRoot process is finish, your Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL is back to original state like before root.
Thus, tutorial how to root Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL ane unroot of us, hopefully this tutorial useful for you. Thank you for visiting the Asus Zenfone Blog and other useful tutorials wait for us as How to Root Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL With One Click Root.