How to Flash Asus Zenfone C Z007 ZC451CG
Flash Asus Zenfone C is a method to fix an Android phone if have bricked and stops rebooting or gets stuck at boot logo. So if your Asus Zenfone C is bricked or bootloop don’t panic you can fix these issues by simply flasing the base firmware back on the Zenfone C ZC451CG with using ASUS Flashtool. At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Flash Asus Zenfone C Z007 ZC451CG to you.
I will explain a little bit what it bootloop, bootloop is a problem that occurs on the android system which can not perform startup before going to the home menu, things may have happened is automatically returned to the initial state as when you turn on the smartphone, practically stopped at the ASUS logo, the following How to Fix Asus Zenfone C Bootloop.
- Intel USB Driver for Android (Download HERE)
- ASUS Flashtool v18.104.22.168 (Download HERE)
- ASUS Zenfone C ROM (Download HERE)
How to Flash Asus Zenfone C
- Download all files needed above
- Install Intel USB Driver for Android on your PC
- And then turn off Asus Zenfone C device
- Go to fastboot mode (Press Power button + Volume up together)
- Connect your Zenfone C to your PC with USB cable
- Now, open ASUS Flash Tool :- ASUS Flash tool v22.214.171.124 It should detect your phone with serial number and blue orb in front of it.
- Select your phone model i.e. ZC451CG choose if you want to wipe data or not.
- Click box icon and browse for the signed zip image file you downloaded earlier.
- Select your device on the ASUS flash Tool by clicking on the serial number
- Select the device on the ASUS Flash Tool Click on the green start button, be patient, stay calm and cross your fingers. This could take 10-20minutes or so.
Thus enough of Tutorial Flash ASUS Zenfone C from ours, I hope this tutorial can be useful to you. Thanks you are visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another useful tutorial like How to Flash Asus Zenfone C Z007 ZC451CG.