Install TWRP Recovery for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
Install TWRP Recovery for Zenfone 2 Laser – Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, replaces the normal factory installed default recovery mode in your Asus Zenfone 2 Laser which you access by pressing power button and volume up button together. TWRP Recovery allows you to flash custom ROM and even backup existing factory installed ROM. The following Guide to Install TWRP for Zenfone 2 Laser.
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like
- Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy)
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
How to Install TWRP Recovery for Zenfone 2 Laser
- ADB Installer (Download HERE)
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Unlock Bootloader (Download HERE)
- TWRP Recovery img for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
Instruction Install TWRP for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Download all files needed on the link above.
- Install ADB on your Computer.
- Enable Developers Option on your Zenfone 2 Laser (Tutorial HERE).
- Install unlock bootloader APK for Zenfone 2 Laser and run it.
- Connect your ZenFone 2 Laser to PC via USB cable.
- Select recovery.img file and then press shift + right click then Open Command Here.
- At Command Promt type:
- adb devices (enter)
- adb reboot bootloader (enter)
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (enter)
- fastboot oem reboot -recovery (enter)
- Wait for the device restart and entered the recovery.
- Done, now TWRP recovery has been installed on your Zenfone 2 Laser.
Thus, tutorial Install TWRP for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser of us, hopefully this tutorial useful for you. Thank you for visiting the Asus Zenfone Blog and other useful tutorials wait for us as Install TWRP Recovery for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser.