How to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL/Z00ED
How to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser – Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL launched in August 2015 (read : Asus introduces Zenfone 2 Laser has features like a DSLR). The phone was comes with a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density), the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB, the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL packs a 13-Megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-Megapixel front shooter for selfies, the Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL runs Android 5.0 Lollipop and is powered by a Li-Po 2400 mAh removable battery.
At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will are sharing how to root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL to you. But before we share root Zenfone 2 Laser tutorial to you, first we want to say thanks to Miau9202 (all tribute to him) who has sharing how to root Zenfone 2 Laser Z00ED.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL
- Download and Install ADB Fastboot tool (Download HERE)
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
- Continue Driver installation
- Enable Asus Zenfone USB Debugging (Tutorial HERE)
- Download RootZE500KL.zip file on the link below and then and then extract.
- RootZE500KL.zip (Download HERE)
- Once extracted there will be a mod_boot.img file, and then move it to flashtool folder.
- Turn off Zenfone 2 Laser and enter fastboot mode (press Power button + Volume up at the same time)
- Connect your Zenfone 2 Laser to PC with USB cable
- At flashtool folder press shift + right click then Open Command Here.
- Type this command at CMD:
- fastboot boot mod_boot.img
- Now your phone should automatically reboot with root installed and working!
Congratulations now your Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL is rooted, but after root with this method, your Zenfone 2 Laser will not get update. You need to re-flash with original firmware via adb sideload.
Thus, tutorial how to root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL of us, hopefully this tutorial useful for you. Thank you for visiting the Asus Zenfone Blog and other useful tutorials wait for us as How to Root Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Z00ED.