Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware Update V18.104.22.168 – ASUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 5 (A500CG/ A501CG) with software Image: V22.214.171.124. In this firmware update there are additional new features, such as: improve SIM network service, Update Google security policy, and much more.
If you want to update the firmware on Zenfone 5, but you still have not got the Zenfone OTA updates you do not need to worry, because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share a link to download the Firmware Update V126.96.36.199 for Zenfone 5 (T00F).
Release Note :
- Improve SIM network service stability
- Improve modem performance
- Improve Power Saver stability
- Correct link to different Zentalk website
- Correct video performance
- Update Google security policy
- update APN table
- enhance the stability of 3G network connectivity
Steps of Update :
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 5 (A500CG/ A501CG)
- How to update Manual ?
- Tutorial HERE
Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware Update V188.8.131.52
|File Size||723 (MBytes) 2016/01/14|
|File Size||727.45 (MBytes) 2016/01/14|