How to Flash Asus Zenfone 2 Laser via ADB Sideload
Guide to Flash Asus Zenfone 2 Laser – If your Zenfone 2 is bricked and stops rebooting or gets stuck at boot logo or leads to force close errors, then you can fix these issues by simply flasing the base firmware back on the Zenfone 2 Laser. At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Flash Asus Zenfone 2 Most Easy to you.
I will explain a little bit what it bootloop, bootloop is a problem that occurs on the android system which can not perform startup before going to the home menu, things may have happened is automatically returned to the initial state as when you turn on the smartphone, practically stopped at the logo a smartphone, the following How to Flash Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Bootloop.
How to Flash ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser
- ASUS USB Driver (Download HERE)
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download HERE)
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser Firmware (ZE500KL / ZE550KL)
Choose OS Android > Firmware and rename to file.zip
Instructions Flash ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser
- Turn off your zenfone 2 Laser
- Go to recovery mode (Press Power button + Volume Down together)
- Select apply update from ADB
- Connect your Zenfone 2 Laser to your PC with USB cable
- Open command prompt in Windows (in the same folder where ADB is located)
- Check connection by type adb devices if connection successful will be a list of Zenfone 2 Laser device
- Type adb sideload file.zip (file.zip=adjust the filename, asus zenfone firmware that you download earlier)
- Wait until the process is complete
- Zenfone 2 Laser will flash to clean thoroughly
This method can be used to downgrade, or that an error while installing root (root will disappear completely)
Thus enough of Tutorial Flash ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser from ours, I hope this tutorial can be useful to you. Thanks you are visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another useful tutorial like How to Flash Asus Zenfone 2 via ADB Sideload.