CyanogenMod 12.1 is one of the custom ROM for Zenfone 4 A400CG are very popular at this time which can increases the performance of the Android devices. CyanogenMod 12.1 for Zenfone 4 is an alternative firmware (unofficial) that uses the Android 5.0 Lollipop as its base, but offers better features and is not found in the official firmware. At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share flash tutorials and download link CM12.1 Custom ROM for Zenfone 4 to you.
The installation follows standard flashing procedure, and you can find out how to get there in our post. It’s as straightforward as you would expect, and with the simplified tools provided, unlocking the phone and installing a custom recovery shouldn’t take you long.
But, before share it we want to say thanks to “X AnwarMov Jr” who has made a ROM CyanogenMod 12.1 for Zenfone 4 and share with us.Known Bugs:
- Wifi Tethering not working
- When Wifi turned off and turned on again, saved wifi are gone
- Some buttons may become recents (home become recents, and back become recents)
How to Flash CyanogenMod 12.1 in ZenFone 4
Warning: When you install a CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM on your your Zenfone 4 device, it voids your warranty.
- Intel USB Driver for Android (Download HERE)
- ADB Tools (Download HERE)
- CM12.1 Custom ROM for Zenfone 4 (Download HERE)
- Download all the files needed above
- Your Zenfone 4 must be update to Firmware V7.3.3 (Download HERE)
- Unlock Bootloader your Zenfone 4 (Download HERE)
- Extract Unlock bootloader tool > install apk> unlock
- Extract the ADB tools and then move the files boot.img, system.img and recovery_twrp_fixtouch.img files put it in ADB folder
- Turn off your Zenfone
- Go to Fastboot mode (Pressing the Power button + Volume up/down, until the android logo)
- Connect Zenfone to PC/Laptop with USB cable
- at ADB folder open CMD (pressing Shift+Right Click > Open command here)
- At command terminal type this:
- Wait until finish and reboot
- Factory reset your device
Thus enough of CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM for Zenfone 4 from ours, I hope this tutorial can be useful to you. Thanks you are visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another useful tutorial like CyanogenMod 12.1 for Zenfone 4.