Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware Update V18.104.22.168 – ASUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 4 (A400CG) with software Image: V22.214.171.124. In this firmware update there are additional new features, such as: Allow user to disable several preloaded apps, Add ZenCircle, Add Photo Collage, and much more.
If you want to update the firmware on Zenfone 4, but you still have not got the Zenfone OTA updates you do not need to worry, because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share a link to download the Firmware Update V126.96.36.199 for Zenfone 4 (T00I).
- Implement Android security patch for Stagefright
- Update several apps including ASUS Browser and Contacts
- Allow user to disable several preloaded apps
- Add ZenCircle
- Add Photo Collage
Steps of Update:
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 4 (A400CG)
- How to update Manual ?
- Tutorial HERE
Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware Update V188.8.131.52
|File Size||817.41 (MBytes)2015/09/11|