Asus announces ZenFone 2 Deluxe In an ZenFestival event in India. ZenFone 2 Deluxe was the first phone to be proven on-stage by Asus Chairman, Jerry Shih. Over a hardware stage, the phone is similar to the ZenFone 2, which Asus announced in January. Externally, nevertheless, the Elegant design seems very unique. It’s fantastic design feature may be the multifaceted surface on the backplate, and we’re advised that it offers an appropriate grip along with looking really cool.
ZenFone 2 Deluxe will come in either purple, pink, or white, having a “chameleon- layer “, which is apparently a way of stating that the color hue shifts while the phone tilts.
As we mentioned above, the hardware specs of the Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe have remained unchanged from those of the non-deluxe model. Here are the highlights:
Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 by 1920 pixels of resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, and a 60ms touch response time
- 1.8GHz Intel Atom Z3560 or 2.3Ghz Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor based on Silvermont architecture
- 4GB of RAM (only for the Z3580 model, presumably)
- 64 or 128GB of storage, expandable via a microSD card
- Android 5.0 with Asus Zen UI
- 13MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5MP fixed-focus front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, dual-active connectivity, LTE
- 3,000mAh battery with quick charging capabilities, allowing it to go from zero to 60% charge in 39 minutes
The Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe is going to retail for around Rs. 23,000 ($400) when it goes on sale in India. Keep in mind that the version with the faster Atom processor is going to be a tad more expensive than that