Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware Update V126.96.36.199 – ASUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 5 (A500CG) with software Image: V188.8.131.52. In firmware update V184.108.40.206 is an improvement of firmware V220.127.116.11, there are no significant updates.
At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware Update V18.104.22.168 to you, here are the full details of Firmware Update V22.214.171.124 on Asus Zenfone 5.
The listed apps below will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade.
- Battery widget
- PhotoFrame widget
- Google Text-To-Speech
- Movie Studio
- Cloud Print
- Magic Smoke Wallpapers
* Please note! Some features are added or changed in this system upgrade
- SuperNote: change to link-downloading version
- Asuswebstorage: change to link-downloading version
- Remote Link: change to link-downloading version
- Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Quick settings/Recent app layout change (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo; remove foreground service (only for 1GB RAM device)
- InCall screen: remove inCall animation & cover (only for 1GB RAM device)
- Fix the problem of losing some files after changing the folder name in File Manager
- Add KKBOX (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add Dr. eye (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add Zinio (link-downloading)
- Add PubuBookBuffet (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add eReadingNow (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Add ASUS Game Center (link-downloading) (Taiwan only)
- Offer hot and highly qualified games picked by a team of gaming experts
- Offer event privileges and goodies of virtual treasures
- Support membership with ASUS, Facebook and Google+ accounts to log in
- Offer VIP services: 24/7 online customer service
- Support purchase history to overview for games downloaded from ASUS Game Center
* No longer support NTFS format SD card. Please remember to backup your SD card data before
upgrade to Android L with following steps:
- Connect your ZenFone and computer with USB cable
- Enter your ZenFone storage via computer
- Select all data and copy it. Paste all your SD card data to your computer
Steps of Update:
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 5 (A500CG)
- How to update Manual ?
- Tutorial Here
Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware Update V126.96.36.199
|File Size||717.45 (MBytes)2015/07/14|