How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop – Recently Asus officially has provided an update to Android 5.0 Lollipop for Zenfone 5. With this update the entire display and the system are changing, so the how to root zenfone 5 which previously had not run on Zenfone 5 Lollipop. But you take it easy because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Root Zenfone 5 Lollipop Easiest for you.
With “Rooting” performance of Zenfone 5 Lollipop will be maximized, because you can put the data game in external storage, and you can remove unnecessary applications. But the shortage is the warranty does not apply.
This way of must use a PC, so if you’re looking for how to root zenfone 5 lollipop without PC we apologize. Simply follow the tutorial below properly, so that you have successfully rooted zenfone 5, following the steps and how to root zenfone 5 lollipop.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop
Instruction Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop
- Enable USB debugging (Tutorial HERE)
- Connect the Zenfone 5 to PC with USB cable
- Extract the files Intel Android Driver Setup and then Install on your PC.
- Extract the ZenFoneRootKit_20150528.zip file and then run the Root.bat file.
- If the notification appears “Press any key to continue” press any keyboard to run the rooting process.
- Rooting process has been running, wait for it to finish
- If the rooting process is complete, your zenfone 5 will reboot automatically
- Check if there is an SuperSU app, if there are then Zenfone 5 Lollipop successfully ROOTED
Thanks to Shakalaca who have made ZenFoneRootKit very useful.
How to Unroot Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop
- Open the SuperSU app
- Go into the Settings menu
- Checkbox full unroot
Similarly tutorial root zenfone 5 lollipops from us, hopefully this tutorial useful also for you, thank you for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait for other useful tutorials, such as How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Lollipop Most Easy.