How to Root Asus Zenfone 4.5 Lollipop – Asus officially has provided the firmware update the Android Lollipop for Zenfone 4.5 (A450CG). But there is a little less pleasant news, because in this Lollipop update all systems on Zenfone 4.5 has changed, so the how to root zenfone 4.5 previously had not run. But you take it easy because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Root Zenfone 4.5 Lollipop for you.
With root Asus Zenfone 4.5 lollipop the performance of your Android phone’s will be maximized, not only that you will know more about the inside Android, move the application to the SDCard, you can remove unnecessary applications, and much more. But the shortage is the warranty does not apply.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 4.5 Lollipop itself does not like the way the process is root android phones usual, because the processor used in the phone is using processors made by Intel. So if you’re looking for how to root zenfone 4.5 lollipop without PC we apologize. Simply follow the tutorial below properly, so that you have successfully rooted zenfone 4.5, following the steps and how to root zenfone 4.5 lollipop.
- Intel USB Driver for Android ( Download HERE )
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download HERE)
- updateCWM_22.214.171.124_fix_wipe.zip (Download HERE)
- SuperSU-autoroot.zip (Download HERE)
Instructions Root Asus Zenfone 4.5 Lollipop
- Download all tools above
- Install Intel USB Driver on your PC
- Extract ADB fastboot file, and then move CWM files into ADB folder
- Move SuperSU to SDCard
- Enable USB debugging (Tutorial HERE)
- Turn off your Zenfone 4.5
- Go to Droidboot mode (press Power button + Volume up)
- Connect Zenfone 4.5 to PC with USB cable
- Connect your Zenfone 4.5 to PC with USB cable
- Open command prompt in Windows (in the same folder where ADB is located)
- Check connection by type adb devices if connection successful will be a list of Zenfone 4.5 device
- Type fastboot flash update updateCWM_126.96.36.199_fix_wipe.zip (press enter)
- Zenfone 4.5 will restart itself and automatically entered into CWM
- After entry into CWM select the second menu,
- Select “update from sdcard“
- Select SuperSU-autoroot.zip, and then select “Yes“
- Then reboot your Zenfone 4.5, but if a pop-up select “No“
How to Unroot Asus Zenfone 4.5 Lollipop
- Open the SuperSU app
- Go into the Settings menu
- Checkbox full unroot
Similarly tutorial root zenfone 5 lollipops from us, hopefully this tutorial useful also for you, thank you for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait for other useful tutorials, such as How to Root Asus Zenfone 4.5 (A450CG) Lollipop.