How to Root Asus Zenfone 4 Lollipop – In late May, Asus officially has provided the firmware update the Android Lollipop for Zenfone 4. In this Lollipop update all systems on Zenfone 4 has changed, so the how to root zenfone 4 previously had not run. But you take it easy because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Root Zenfone 4 Lollipop for you.
With “Rooting” performance of Zenfone 4 Lollipop will be maximized, not only that you will know more about the inside Android, move the application to the SDCard, you can remove unnecessary applications, and much more. But the shortage is the warranty does not apply.
This way of must use a PC, so if you’re looking for how to root zenfone 4 lollipop without PC we apologize. Simply follow the tutorial below properly, so that you have successfully rooted zenfone 4, following the steps and how to root zenfone 4 lollipop.
- Intel USB Driver for Android ( Download HERE )
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download HERE)
- updateCWM_184.108.40.206_fix_wipe.zip (Download HERE)
- SuperSU-autoroot.zip (Download HERE)
How to Root Asus Zenfone 4 Lollipop
- Download all tools above
- Install Intel USB Driver on your PC
- Extract ADB fastboot file, and then move CWM files into ADB folder
- Move SuperSU to SDCard
- Enable USB debugging (Tutorial HERE)
- Turn off your Zenfone 4
- Go to Droidboot mode (press Power button + Volume up)
- Connect your Zenfone 4 to PC with USB cable
- Open command prompt in Windows (in the same folder where ADB is located)
- Check connection by type adb devices if connection successful will be a list of Zenfone 4 device
- Type fastboot flash update updateCWM_220.127.116.11_fix_wipe.zip (press enter)
- Zenfone 4 will restart itself and automatically entered into CWM
- After entry into CWM select the second menu,
- Select “update from sdcard“
- Select SuperSU-autoroot.zip, and then select “Yes“
- Then reboot your Zenfone 4, but if a pop-up select “No“
Similarly tutorial root zenfone 4 lollipops from us, hopefully this tutorial useful also for you, thank you for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait for other useful tutorials, such as How to Root Asus Zenfone 4 Lollipop.