How to Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode Most Easy
How to Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode – If you don’t know what is the meaning of recovery, at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will explain to you about recovery mode. Recovery in android device referring to the bootable partition, and over their recovery console was installed. When you in recovery mode, there are tools available to help fix repair your installation like to install Official Operating System updates.
In accordance with the above title at this time we will share a tutorial How to Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode to you. In this tutorial you can enter Asus Zenfone 2 recovery mode by using a combination of key presses or instructions from a command line sometimes. We know that android system is open source, which the recovery code is available so we can build a new customized ROM on android system easily.
How to Enter Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode
This method is most easy one and it requires very less efforts, just follow the below steps:
- Turn off your Zenfone 2
- Hold Power button + Volume up
- When the phone is vibrating release power button
- Then the display change like this:
- You can select Normal Boot or recovery Boot by pressing Volume up/volume down. To enter recovery choose recovery mode.
- Then You will see sleep android robot, Press Power button + Volume up and release the buttons
- The you will see Asus Zenfone 2 Recovery Mode
- In this screen you can do :
- Wipe Data
- Wipe Cache
- Reboot System
- Select item that you like to do by pressing Volume Up/Down Button, then excecute using Power Button