Asus Zenfone 5 LTE Update to Lollipop – ASUS has released a firmware upgrade for ZenFone 5 LTE (A500KL) software Image: V126.96.36.199. Firmware update V188.8.131.52 this time is the most awaited by users Zenfone 5 LTE because System upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
If you can not wait to try out Android 5.0 Lollipop on Zenfone 5 LTE. At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share an Android Lollipop update for Zenfone 5 LTE (A500KL) and how to install it.
Apps will be removed once the Android 5.0 Lollipop upgrade
- battery Widget
- Google Text-To-Speech
- Movie Studio
- My Frame
Update apps below
Some new features or changed in this system upgrade
- Asus Webstorage
- Super Note
- Lockscreen: remove standalone wallpaper & weather info
- Quick settings/Recent app layout change
- Dialer/Contacts: reduce tab count from 5 to 3; remove group tab name/photo
- InCall screen: remove InCall animation & cover
- Set default IME as 注音 and English (remove 手寫+倉頡) when the system is set in raditional Chinese
- Add My Ocean wallpaper
- Add Day Scene Live Wallpaper
- Add TripAdvisor
- Add ASUS Auto-start Service Manager
a) Prevent unwanted apps from automatically starting up and using RAM
b) Stop services immediately and prevent Android from restarting these apps again
- Improve VOIP phone call function
- Improve music function
- Revise Wallpaper function
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 5 LTE (A500KL)
- How to OTA update on Asus Zenfone 5 LTE (A500KL) ?
Path: Settings>About>System Update>Check for Update
- How to update Manual ?
- How to update via ADB sideload ?
Note : Before upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop make sure you have updated firmware version V184.108.40.206 first.
Version WW_220.127.116.11 ( 896.71 MB )
Version TW_18.104.22.168 ( 934.61 MB )
Zenfone 5 LTE Lollipop Firmware Download
|File Size||800,20 (MBytes) 2015/05/13|
|File Size||819,44 (MBytes) 2015/04/29|