How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware V184.108.40.206
The Latest Way to Root Zenfone 5 Firmware V220.127.116.11 – A few days ago ASUS has provided a firmware update V18.104.22.168 to Asus ZenFone 5. But unfortunately the latest firmware can’t be to rooted Asus ZenFone 5 in a way that usually. So we have to use a new way to Root Zenfone 5, thankfully Asus Zenfone Blog find the way.At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware V22.214.171.124 to you. Follow the tutorial below should not be any are missed.
- Fastboot.img from 126.96.36.199 Firmware (Download HERE)
- RootZenFoneKitKatV3 (Download HERE)
- ADB Fastboot Tool If you don’t have it (Download HERE)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
Steps Root Zenfone 5 Firmware V188.8.131.52
- Install Intel USB Driver in your PC/Laptop, if it has been ignore it.
- Enable usb debugging (Tutorial HERE), if it has been ignore it.
- Enter Droidboot / Fastboot mode (turn off your Zenfone and then press Power button + Volume up)
- Connect your Zenfone to Computer / PC
- Open ADB Folder, Shift+Right Click > Open Command Here
- Type: fastboot flash fastboot fastboot.img
- Wait Until Finish and Reboot
- Extract RootZenFone5KitKatv3-ww.zip file (English description), which has downloaded previously
- Run Root-ZenFone.bat
- Wait Until completion (Zenfone will reboot several times, wait a little longer)
- Run EnterShell.bat, will pop up cmd then type “su” and press enter
- See ZenFone 5, it will be notice
- Done, your ZenFone 5 has Rooted.
Thus, How to Root Asus Zenfone 5 Firmware 184.108.40.206 from us. Hopefully this tutorial can be useful and help you. Thanks for visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another interesting tutorial from us.