Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone 6 – A bootloader is usually locked on an Android device because although it’s an open source OS, still the manufacturers want you to stick to their Android OS version specifically designed for the device. In order to apply this concept, manufacturers lock the bootloader. With a locked bootloader on Android devices, it is virtually impossible to flash a Custom ROM and forced attempts void warranty as well as usually end up in bricks. Therefore, the first step is to always unlock bootloader Zenfone 6.
In accordance with the above title at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share how to unlock bootloader zenfone 6 most easy. Simply follow the tutorial unlock bootloader zenfone 6 below properly.
How to Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone 6
- ADB Tools (Download HERE)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
- Unlock Bootloader Zenfone 6 (Download HERE)
Instruction Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone 6
- Make sure you already install Intel USB Driver
- Download ADB tools and extract it to ADB Folder
- Download Unlock Bootloader resources and place to ADB Folder
- Turn off Zenfone 6 and enter fastboot mode (Power + Volume up)
- Connect to Laptop or PC
- At ADB Folder Press Shift+Right Click > Open Command here
- At CMD type:
- fastboot flash dnx dnx_fwr_ctp_a600cg.bin (enter)
- fastboot flash ifwi ifwi_ctp_a600cg_unlock.bin (enter)
- fastboot reboot-bootloader (enter)
- Please do not unplug the device, your droidboot will restart automatically)
- Done, your Zenfone 6 already unlocked bootloader
Thus enough of Guide to Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone 6 from ours, I hope this tutorial can be useful to you. Thanks you are visiting Asus Zenfone Blog and wait another useful tutorial like How to Unlock Bootloader Asus Zenfone 6.