How to Use Digital Media Server On Zenfone – The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) is a nonprofit collaborative trade organization and responsible for defining interoperability guidelines to enable sharing of digital media between multimedia devices.
Digital Media Server (DMS) is one of the specification/class of DLNA. DMS stores content and make it available to networked digital media players (DMP) and digital media renderers (DMR). Examples include PCs and network-attached storage (NAS) devices. Now we are going to show you how to perform DMS function on ASUS phone.
Note: Before implementing this function, please make sure all devices are at the same LAN (Local Area Network).
How to Use Digital Media Server On Asus Zenfone
1. Tap “Digital Media Server” in “Settings > Wireless & Networks > More“.
3. Open “Music” app on another device, and tap upper-right icon to enter Settings.
4. Enable “Search media server“.
5. Go back to the main page of Music app. Tap upper-left icon and tap “Search media server“.
6. ASUS_T00F can be accessed. Tap “ASUS_T00F“.
7. Now you can play music shared by ASUS_T00F in another device.