Improve Battery Drain Issue On Asus Zenfone – We all know the performance and specifications of Asus Zenfone 4/ 5/ 6 is very superior in each class. However of advantages Zenfone there are also disadvantages, most noticeably is battery drain issue.
At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share improve battery drain issue on Asus Zenfone with underclock method, underclock is the opposite of overclock, underclock is a method to reduce the performance of a processor is usually applied on the PC or Android phone.
How to Improve Battery Drain Issue On Asus Zenfone
- Your Zenfone must be rooted
- Install “No-frill CPU Control” you can download at Playstore
- Setting max of 1.6GHz into 933 Mhz (For Asus Zenfone 5 1.6 Ghz) Another type customize.
- Governor select “Interactive” menu
- I/O becomes “noop”
- Check the “Apply on boot” that if restarting your Zenfone do not need resetting.
Although the CPU performance is degraded but the performance Zenfone no obstacles remain smooth, scrolling menus, etc. even to play the game Need For Speed is no significant loss of quality graphics.
To restore the CPU performance to default settings back as the steps above with its default max: 1.6 Ghz (Asus Zenfone 5) | governors: ondemand | I/O: CFQ
Note: underclock will reduce the value Antutu and and fps.