Disable CPU Rendering On Zenfone serves to increase the acceleration in 3D display on your Zenfone, so when you open an application or games. Rendering transferred to the GPU, so the application or game becomes more smooth than using tweak scripts containing irregular ruled hardware.
How to Disable CPU Rendering On Zenfone
- Root Explorer (Download HERE)
Instruction Disable CPU Rendering
- Your Zenfone must be rooteed
- Install and Open Root Explorer
- Go to /system/lib/egl
- Copy egl.cfg to SDCard for back up if you want.
- Edit egl.cfg (press egl.cfg file rather long, select Open With > Text Editor)
- Delete “0 0 android”
- Save & Exit
- Delete libGLES_android.so
- Reboot your Zenfone, and finally Disable CPU Rendering process has been completed.