Data Transfer On Zenfone – After Upgrade to 4.4.2 There is a new application that support transfer data from our old smartphone to Zenfone.Data Transfer application enables phones to wirelessly reach
out and import phone-supported content such as contacts, calendar
entries, website bookmarks, pictures, SMS and more over a Bluetooth
connection between phones. Transferred files are seamlessly merged with
the content on the receiving device.
And best of all: the Data Transfer application is not required to be installed on the source phone for Bluetooth transfer.
FutureDial’s patent-pending technology powering Data Transfer supports
numerous different handset models. Designed to run on Android, iOS,
Windows Mobile, and Blackberry platforms, the Data Transfer application is
fully customizable to meet specific requirements of handset
manufacturers, wireless carriers or enterprise customers. Data Transfer can
also extract content from feature phones.
How to Use Data Transfer On Asus Zenfone
- Open Data Transfer on your Zenfone
- After the Transfer Data application is open, tap Tranfer Wizard
- Select the manufacturer of device which want to transfer data
- Select phone model
- Activate Bluetooth on the device which want to transfer data, and then tap Next
- Your Zenfone will search for devices which want to transfer data.
- If have found select the device name, and then tap Next
- your Zenfone will ask for permission to installation on the device which want to transfer data
- The transfer process is complete and then tap Done