How to Unbrick ASUS Zenfone 4 – Brick is the process by which the phone will not turn on or error in the system bootloader. If your Zenfone 4 experiencing bricks, you do not have to worry anymore, because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Unbrick Zenfone 4 to you.Cause bricks usually of errors when tooling tweaking android system, or an error when tooling tweaking a custom rom.DWYOR (Do it With Your Own Risks)
- Intel USB Driver (Download HERE)
- Asus USB Driver (Download HERE)
- iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.4.exe (Download HERE)
- xfstk-downloader-setup-1.5.1.exe (Download HERE)
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download HERE)
- FW DnX, IFWI, OS DnX, OS Image files (Download For Zenfone 4 )
- Update Splashscreen.bat (Download HERE)
- Download Zenfone 4 RAW Firmware ( JellyBean / KitKat)
Instructions Unbrick ASUS Zenfone 4:
- Download all Resources above and place it to one folder, then Install Intel USB Driver and ASUS Zenfone USB Driver.
The first step is to install iSocUSB-Driver-Setup-1.0.4.exe, when your phone is on USB pattern appears when connected to the computer should be two new devices, both at Intel Soc classification: CloverviewPlus Device and Intel Soc USB Driver.
The second step is to install xfstk-downloader-setup-1.5.1.exe and switch to the CLVP A0/B0/B1 Tab, and Make sure Device status column which shows the Scanning: CLOVERVIEWPLUS TARGETS DETECTED: 1, if the final surface is displayed as 0, check again Device Manager and make sure Zenfone is detected.
CLOVERVIEWPLUS TARGETS DETECTED: 1
The next thing is very simple, sequentially select FW DnX, IFWI, OS DnX, OS Image files that you have downloaded earlier.and Click Begin Download, then USB pattern on the phone will have a progress bar display (red)
Unbrick Zenfone xSTFK Downloader Progress
- Upon completion of the phone will automatically reboot.
- Flash RAW Firmware via Droidboot if Necessary (Tutorial HERE)