ASUS Zenfone 6 Firmware Update – Some time ago, ASUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 6 (T00G) with software Image: V188.8.131.52 (Android 4.4). In this firmware update there is quite a lot of repair: Fixing a problem USSD, OTA update Unlock the SD card in recovery mode, and much more. And there are several additional new features in firmware V184.108.40.206, if you want to discover more and download the firmware V220.127.116.11. Following Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware Update V18.104.22.168
In this Firmware update is no difference between WW version and TW / CN / CHT. In WW Fimware version using the code V22.214.171.124, whereas for TW / CN / CHT Firmware version using the code V126.96.36.199.
- Fixed the reddish issue of front camera
- Fixed create new interface get NULL value
- Fixed hookey not hold on when SIM2’s phone call.
- Fixed – APK files can’t be send via Bluetooth
- Enable SD card OTA update on recovery mode
- Fixed Line will crash when switch the front/rear camera
- Fixed – Audio playback on Bluetooth headsets (A2DP) is too soft
- Fixed maxxaudio effect is stopped when turning on google equalizer
- Fixed – FM radio reception breaks after 15 minutes
- Fix Cloud Print version update issue
- Fix USSD issue which randomly fails to be executed correctly when using Secondary SIM
- Add release note website link for ASUS Software Update, users can check release notes details directly through the link
- 2. Add Feedback APP for users to communicate and send feedback to ASUS fast and easily
Steps of Update:
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW, CHT->CHT.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 5
- How to OTA update on Asus Zenfone 5 ?
Path: Settings>About>System Update>Check for Update
- How to update via ADB sideload ?
- How to Manual Update ?
Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware V188.8.131.52 (WW)
|File Size||743.38 MBytes update 2014/11/12|
Asus Zenfone 6 Firmware V184.108.40.206 (TW/CN)
|File Size||758.99 MBytes update 2014/10/29|
|File Size||649.39 MBytes update 2014/11/03|