Asus Zenfone 4 Firmware Update V6.5.34
Zenfone 4 Firmware Update – SUS has updated the firmware for Zenfone 4 (T00I) with software Image: V6.5.34 (Android 4.4). In this firmware update there is an Improved widget placement under Lock screen.
If you want to update the firmware on Zenfone 4, but you still have not got the Zenfone OTA updates you do not need to worry, because at this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share a link to download the Firmware Update V6.5.34 for Zenfone 4 (T00I).
- Improved widget placement under Lock screen
Steps of Update
- Check software version of your device**
- Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
How to update the firmware on Asus Zenfone 4
- How to OTA update on Asus Zenfone 4 ?
Path: Settings->About->System Updatete->Check for Update
- How to update via ADB sideload ?
- How to Manually Updating Firmware ?
*How to know the device model?
Path: Settings–>About–>Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About->software information->Build number
***System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system upgrading.