Manually Install KitKat On Zenfone – Early October, Asus ZenFone series gets an update to Android 4.4 KitKat, this update is a major update all the features on Zenfone switch to Android 4.4 KitKat and coupled with a number of new features such as Call Blocking, Full Dual SIM Stanby, and Do Not Disturb mode.
After doing the update to Android KitKat On Asus Zenfone you will feel a significant change in your Zenfone ie RAM will be free, the images will be clearer because there are additional features image stabilization, and increase the performance of Asus ZenFone become more smooth and efficient battery.
If until now your Zenfone still do not get firmware update to kitkat from Asus, you should not worry because this time Asus Zenfone Blog will share How to Manually Install KitKat On Zenfone to you.
How to Manually Install KitKat On Asus Zenfone
- Zenfone 4 KitKat Firmware (Download Here)
- Zenfone 5 KitKat Firmware (Download Here)
- Zenfone 6 KitKat Firmware (Download Here)
- Only apply to same SKU update, Ex: WW->WW, CN->CN, TW->TW.*
- Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
- Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
Instructions Manually Update KitKat On Asus Zenfone :
- Connect your Zenfone on PC by USB cable, please unzip file and put the OTA zip file into your phone’s root directory of internal storage.
- Remove USB cable from phone, you will see a notification and press it
- Please connect power adapter or ensure that the battery life is at least 15% when you see the “System upgrade available” message, and then press OK button.
- And then the system will run the updating process automatically. If you see the below message pops out, it means system update successfully.