Download RootZenFone KitKat V3 – If Asus Zenfone you get an update to Android KitKat and you want to root your Zenfone again because the system on Android Jellybean and Android KitKat very different so RootZenfone APK can not seem to root your Zenfone. You do not have to worry because at this time Asus ZenFone Blog will share RootZenfone KitKat V3 to you.RootZenFone KitKat V3 is the latest version of RootZenfone that in for by Shakalaca (thanks to him) .
RootZenFone KitKat V3 is specifically made to function and can be used to rooted on Asus Zenfone KitKat, please Download RootZenFone KitKat V3.
The main improvement in some cases:
- Asus Zenfone 5 is split into three programs (WW / TW / CHT), in accordance with its own version of the phone can download the corresponding toolkit.
- Asus Zenfone 6 is split into three programs (WW / TW), in accordance with its own version of the phone can download the corresponding toolkit.
- Most have a beginning of the script file set SkipUpdateBootloader=YES, If you hit in the process FAILED (remote: not allowed to update unsigned image on secure device)
- No condition ROOT amended OTA update when the first boot.
Detailed instructions, please refer to the original: How To Easily Root Asus Zenfone 5 & 6 KitKat
Download RootZenFone KitKat V3
RootZenFone KitKat V3 Via ASUS Webstorage
- Split into 3 versions (WW/TW/CHT) use exact version or you may fail to apply future OTA update. (v1 only supports TW version) For those used v1 before, just run again to update correct recovery.
- For those encounter FAILED (remote: not allowed to update unsigned image on secure device), change set SkipUpdateBootloader=YES to set SkipUpdateBootloader=NO in the script and do it again. This will update your bootloader that supports unlocking.
- Fix error getting ROOT permission after OTA update.