Safe Mode on Asus Zenfone – Sometimes Android users have to deal with unexpected things that happen on their mobile phones. For example, often are seen android device restarts itself or the difficulty to enter the main menu. There is a possibility android system is experiencing a hang or crash. For that, one way is to restart the android to go into safe mode. This safe mode will make the most of the application when it is turned off, so that the android can be accessed without difficulty.
Safe Mode not only useful on computer, but also can help Android users to check out some unexpected errors that they do not understand the cause. Then, how to use safe mode on the Zenone? At this time Asus Zenfone Blog will give a tutorial How to Use Safe Mode on the Asus Zenfone, the following way.
How to Use Safe Mode on the Asus Zenfone
To turn on safe mode and use it to fix app problems
- Remove the battery from the Asus Zenfone.
- Re-insert the battery.
- Press and hold the Power key.
- When you see the Asus Zenfone, release the Power key. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- ‘Safe mode’ displays in the lower-left corner. Release the Volume down key when you see ‘Safe Mode.’
- Uninstall any third-party apps that gave you problems.
Uninstall third party applications
- From any Home screen, Touch the Menu key.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch the Applications manager.
- Locate and Touch the application you want to delete or uninstall.
Note: Downloaded applications are located in the Download tab.
- Touch Uninstall.
- Touch OK .
- Touch OK again to confirm.
Tutorial How to Use Safe Mode on the Asus Zenfone, may be useful