This experience I had when modification SytemUI on Asus Zenfone 5 and then bootloop, I am very confused fortunately I found Asus Zenfone Flash Tutorial via ADB Sideload it on the internet.
- Intel USB Driver for Android ( Download Here )
- ADB Fastboot Tool (Download Here)
- Asus Zenfone Firmware (Download From Asus Website, and Put it in the same folder with adb fastboot tools) Zenfone 5, Zenfone 6 (Select OS Android and Choose Your zenfone Model)
Asus Zenfone Flash Tutorial:
- Turn off your Zenfone
- Go to Droidboot / Fastboot Mode (pressing power + volume up)
- Connect your Zenfone with USB Cable to your PC/laptop
- Open command prompt in Windows (in the same folder where ADB is located)
- Check connection by type adb devices if connection successful will be a list of zenfone device
- Type adb sideload file.zip (file.zip = adjust the filename, asus zenfone firmware that you download earlier)
- Wait until the process is complete
- Zenfone will flash to clean thoroughly
This method can be used to downgrade , or that an error during install root ( root will disappear completely )
Similarly, Asus Zenfone Flash Tutorial via ADB Sideload of us, hopefully this tutorial can helpful and useful for you. Thanks for your visiting to Asus Zenfone Blog and wait for another tutorial from us.