Root Asus Zenfone 4 – This is root tutorial of Asus Zenfone 4. This method is easy and safe for your mobile. So root your phone and enjoy your phone without any restriction. Asus Zenfone 4 is powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz with GPU PowerVR SGX544MP2 and TFT 4.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with resolution 480 x 800 pixels. Asus Zenfone 4 run on 4.3 Android Jelly Bean and it has 1GB RAM and 4GB phone internal storage.
Asus Zenfone 4 has superb performance, you must be root your phone, because root gives us a power to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you can install custom Rom,custom setting and apps on your phone.
How to Root Asus Zenfone 4
- Download And Install Intel USB Driver Above
- Download and Extract Root file above (Extract at the same folder)
- Activate USB Debugging in Developer Options (Tutorial Here)
- Turn off Zenfone 4 and enter DROIDBOOT Mode (Power + Volume up and Down together)
- Plug Data Cable Into Zenfone 4 Make sure the Screen Mode In DROIDBOOT It Inscribed “Ready for Download”
- Open Folder which Root file located, Click “OPEN.CMD”
- Type fastboot flash update root_zenfone4_v4.2.0.zip
- Wait until restart and Installation process done
- Done, Check if SuperSU is already Installed