How To Root Asus Zenfone Using 360root
- Download and Install 360root program on your PC. It require a Chinese OS to start up, but you may able to run it using compatibility settings on Windows PC.
- Before connecting phone to PC, turn on USB Debugging on Zenfone then connect it.
- Open 360root program and see the “Green ROOT” button at the bottom right corner, click on it.
- As soon rooting is finished you will get a message saying Congratulations, rooting was successful” in Chinese.
- Now see the “Green” button in above image, click on it to get root permissions.
- After that you will see the “Root” written in “BLUE” color on the
top left corner means your Zenfone have root permissions.
Tested on Zenfone 6 | DWYOR (Do it With Your Own Risk)